We all are familiar with the look of Mi 11 phones such as Lite or Mi 11i. Similarly, the upcoming Xiaomi 11T Pro have the same designs as the above-mentioned models. But the camera of every model of Mi does change and makes it distinguishable. The new Xiaomi has curved rear panels with two large cameras. It also comes with a well-polished glass back and the back has a new Xiaomi logo this time.
As of now, the phone is available in three beautiful colours– Celestial Blue, Moonlight White and Meteorite Gray. Apart from this, the other specs of Xiaomi 11T Pro include an improved 6.67 inch AMOLED front screen. It has a small punch hole centre at the top which is the front camera. Its screen is blessed with 10-bit colours and Dolby Vision.
Let’s have a look at more features of the Xiaomi 11T Pro given below.
Blooming Features of Xiaomi 11T Pro
- 6.67″ Super AMOLED
- 120 Hz, 480 Hz Touching Sample
- HDR 10 plus, Dolby Vision
- 1000 nits
- 1080×2400 px resolution, 395 PPI
- Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5nm)
- Octa Core ( 1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680, 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 and 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680)
- Adreno 660
- 164.1×76.9×8.8 mm, 240 g
- Gorilla Glass Victus front
- Aluminium frame
- Glass back
- Dust and splash protection
- MIUI 12.5, Android 11
- 128 GB 8GB RAM
- 256 GB 8 GB RAM
- 256 GB 12 GB RAM
- UFS 3.1
- 16 MP, wide f/2.4, 1/3.06″
- 1.0 micrometre
- 108 MP, f/1.8
- 26 mm, 1/1.52″
- 0.7 micrometre
- PDAF ultrawide angle – 8 MP, f/2.2, 199°
- Macro – 5 MP, f/2.4, 50 mm, 1/5.0″
- 1.12 micrometres
- 5000 mAh, 120 W (fast charging)
- Fingerprint reader
- Kardon/Harmon stereo speakers (Dolby Atmos)
The phone will be packed in a box along with a heavy 120Wbpower brick and a 6A rated USB-C cable. Xiaomi 11T Pro will be launched very soon this year. Wait for it!
Stay tuned with Crawford portal for more updates!