Total Warhammer II final DLC titled as The Silence and The Fury is out now. It is released recently on 14th July. With this, the Warhammer world comes to an end. The new DLC is the final Lord Pack for Total War: Warhammer II. Two new legendary lords – Beastmen and Lizardmen Lords as well as new units and other changes are introduced. Let’s have a look at all the mentioned parameters in detail.
New Lords in The Silence and The Fury
So, the Fury for the Beastmen is Taurox. Taurox is a nigh-invulnerable. Doombull having one weak spot at his neck. It is however the only part of his body that is not covered in brass. He used to get bullied and taunted by the Chaos Gods. Therefore he believes that he can become unstoppable by finishing his ascendence. According to him, this is only possible if he simply completes a ritual to Chaos.
The next Lord is the Lizardmen Lord for which Oxyolt is the Silence. He is a Skink lord with the ability to sense Chaos Gods. Now, Oxyolt wants the world to remain peaceful. Thus he decides to stop Taurox from completing the rituals. But to do so, Oxyolt needs to revive Silent Sanctums in the secret places of the world and get the power required to stop Taurox from destroying the world.
New units in the latest DLC
There are two different sets of units for both the Lords. For Beastmen, the units are given below.
- The Doombull which is the most dangerous and powerful minotaurs and can daze opponents in battleground.
- The second one is Wargor known as the hero. They carry maces and shields and try to improve their fighting skills.
- Next comes Tuskgor Chariot. It is drawn by the beast with a vanguard deployment.
- Another unit is some monsters known as Ghorgon. They are mutated minotaurs, extremely fast, and are perfect for fighting larger enemies.
- Lastly, there are other monsters named Jabbersnythe and these are a dangerous fusion of toads, sludge-drake, and insects.
For Lizardmen the units are as follows.
- Shink Oracle, the hero with access to a unique selection of spells from different lore.
- There are highly intelligent flying monsters called Coatl. They have a unique power of lighting and hiding their enemies.
- One more group of poisonous monsters known as Troglodon is present in the unit. They can shoot their poisonous spits to kill their enemies in large amounts.
If you haven’t gone through the DLC till now, you still have a chance to grab the happiness.
Stay tuned with Crawford portal for more updates!