Seeing players search for these challenges every week is common. Every week, the developers release new sets of Epic and Legendary Challenges to complete that increase XP in the game easily.
Fortnite’s new challenges for this week include placing cow decoys on a farm. Fortnite is back with another batch of legendary challenges this week, Slone challenges us this week with tasks that are farm-related, including attaching cow decoys to the properties we visit.
To complete this challenge, you need three cow decoys that are scattered across the Corny Complex and Hayseed Farm. There are more than 10 decoys located across both farms.
You can find the Cow Decoy at a few in-game locations, such as Corny Complex and the Hayseed Farm. We would suggest that you land on Hayseed farm as there is a Legendary quest which will be completed on doing so. Landing on the Hayseed Farm area is initial a good landing spot because it’s much less likely to attract attention and will allow you to see three different cow cutouts in a row quickly. The marker is hard to miss as you can see them from a distance and that where you are going.
Regardless of the opponent, you can complete these legendary challenges with ease. I see no reasons not to complete all of these challenges each week – they’re that interesting. Here is the list of quests this week.
- Collect gold bars (0/500): 30,000 XP
- Spend gold bars (0/500): 30,000 XP
- Destroy equipment on top of Abductors (0/3): 30,000 XP
- Open chests or ammo boxes in low-gravity areas (0/3): 30,000 XP
- Deploy Alien Nanites anywhere other than Holly Hatchery (0/3): 30,000 XP
- Destroy alien trees (0/5): 30,000 XP
- Get Slone’s orders from a payphone (0/1): 15,000 XP
- Place Prepper’s supplies in Hayseed’s Farm (0/1): 45,000 XP
- Deal damage to opponents in farms (0/25): 30,000 XP
- Use an Inflate-a-Bull (0/1): 30,000 XP
- Place cow decoys in farms (0/3): 30,000 XP
- Damage an alien-driven saucer (0/25): 30,000 XP
For more content visit Crawford Portal!