Last weekend, Sharkmob hosted a Closed Alpha for its upcoming vampire themed blood hunt. This battle royale game focuses on the vampires of Prague and has a secret society that attempts to destroy the undead of the city. Before the testing, developer Sharkmob worte something regarding the things that will be involved in the Alpha test.
Sharkmob mentioned, “We really want to hear what you think about the game. Please keep in mind though that you will be playing an early Alpha build so there may be visual bugs and other possible performance issues, as the game has not been fully optimised yet.” Here are some more details about the Closed Alpha testing updates.
Some of the majority things required in the upcoming game.
- Firstly, the device should have a storage of 20 GB.
- The processor should be of 64 bit as well as the OS.
- The OS should be Windows 10, 64 bit.
- The memory required is 16 GB RAM.
- The game should have better graphics. Thus, it should be GTX-1070/RX5600 XT.
- Processor of i5-8600/Ryzen1600 X is required.
- Direct X: Version 11.
- Most importantly, you need to have a SSD even in the minimum spec. This is highly recommended.
So these were some of the requirements that players need to follow. According to the sources, Bloodhunt did not seem that good to keep the players occupied for more than a weekend. Moreover, some people also said that it doesn’t match with the level of heavyweight battle royales. However this was just a Alpha test and let’s hope for the game to turn out a superhit. Bloodhunt will be released soon this year.
Stay tuned with Crawford Portal for more updates!