The new update for Ark Survival Evolved has arrived. The patch includes a ton of bug fixes and changes this time. However, the update 2.61 is for the PS 4 and Xbox One platform users. The game’s Product Manager Dollie announced about the update on Twitter.
She wrote,”Major version updates for consoles planned to go live shortly. This major version is essentially a mashup of two recent big patches you may have been hit PC give or take a few client side fixed that will go in at a later date. TLDR: goodie bag of fixes Inc of the console!”
Apart from all this, there are some updates regarding the gameplay, general stability, performance improvement and optimization in the latest patch as well.
ARK 2.61 updates: PS 4 and Xbox One versions
- The issue of spawning of the resources on asteroids in the space biome is fixed.
- The cryopod UI did not display properly. This is also fixed now.
- Fixed mesh exploit.
- After the current update, the hunting missions will work on console servers. These are one of the mission requirements for Stryders and the Boss Fight.
- The Explorer notes on the server notes unlocking issue is fixed.
- Fixed a bug where World Buff Scaling Efficacy was breaking collection rates.
- There is an addition of more TEK engrams to the Genesis Part 2 Boss Fight.
- Fixed a case bug where feeding Shadow Mane would not result in an affinity gain. The feeding of the praying mantis is also modified to prevent starvation when feeding rhinoceros horns. However, Mantis now accepts rhinoceros horns for taming.
- Noglins will not be able to attach themselves to children.
- Some VFX and SFX bugs are fixed with the Wyrm of the Void and Stryder. On the other hand, Voidwyvrm will now receive bonus reveals after domestication.
- Previously, players used to accidentally remove attachments from their Stryders. The bug causing this issue is fixed.
- Fixed a bug where Stryder’s taming effectiveness was reduced from 100% to 0%.
- Fixed some visual issues with natural items on the Loadout Manneuquinne. Moreover, the speed of the TEK explosives and the Astrodelphis Lazer’s damage is reduced by 33%.
- Some invalid items have been removed from the loot mission and supply crate tables in Genesis Part 2.
- Fixed a bug related to the arrival log of the Genesis Part 1 mission that did not start.
Download the free ARK Survival Evolved Update 2.61 as soon as you can.
Stay tuned with Crawford Portal for more updates!