Rocket League update 1.99 has arrived with new Fast & Furious content as well as a number of bug fixes. This new update is considered to be the most awaited update for Rocket League. However the update is released on 16th June 2021 for PS5, PC, Xbox One, Xbox series X/S and Nintendo Switch. Read the article till the end to know the full Patch notes.
The New Update 1.99 Patch Notes: New Contents
The official Patch notes for this update prepares Rocket League for Fast & Furious content.
The next thing which is available now is the ‘Select Favourite Item Series’
Lastly, the new series will appear as Blueprints. Players will however receive this blueprint of some online match. This will further lead them to build the item from the Blueprint using Credits.
There are some of the items that you can expect in the new patch. Clodhopper Wheels, Abtruse Decal, Dragon Lord Decal, Edge Burst Fennec Decal, Cristiano Wheels, Goop Decal are some of them.
Apart from this, there are some exotic items such as Illuminata Wheels, Pyrrhos Wheel and some import items such as Fennec Cars, Dark market boost, Sun ray boost present in the list.
- Players used to face problems with rejoining after getting disconnected from an online match. This bug is now fixed.
- The Dune Racer Decal is adjusted. Thus, it will no longer change the trim colour on Octane.
- For PS4, the ‘Add Friends’ notification will now appear at the intended frequency.
- Fixed appearance of some NASCAR Player Banners.
- For Xbox One, the issue of long boot times is fixed.
- There was a bug that prevented some players from receiving power ups once their time hits zero. It is also fixed.
- Fixed a bug causing some purchased Premium DLC from appearing on multiple platforms.
For more details you can visit the official website.
Stay tuned with Crawford Portal for more updates!