In this article, we are going to discuss stardew valley fishing professions. This might help you decide which profession to chose from or which profession is best for you. Af the name says Fishing skill can be level up by fishing anything that you find in the water. Also, the crab pots help with fishing skills.
Like every other skill, you have to choose a profession at level 5 and at level 10. So without any further due let’s start with Stardew valley Fishing professions level 5 profession.
Fisher or Trapper Profession
As the title says the level 5 professions are Fisher and Trapper. So let’s get to know about these professions.
- Fisher – The fisher profession helps you get more gold by selling any fish. It increases the price of the fish by 25% more. This profession is good for those who spend most of the time fishing and also are good at it.
- Trapper – Chosing this profession will help you by reducing the amount of resources required to craft a Crab Pot. These are good for those who don’t like fishing and do other stuff. It is nice for an extra source of income when you return from whatever you were doing.
After choosing one from these professions you will get the other choices at level 10. Let’s get to it.
Level 10 Profession
The choices for the level 10 profession depend on the previous profession that you choose from. Any profession that you chose previously will have two profession choices. So first let’s get on with the Fisher profession tree.
- Angler – This profession increases the price of the fish you sell by 50% more. It’s good to have if you like to catch fish more.
- Pirate – This profession increases the chance of finding treasure when you are catching fish. It’s good to get some other materials when fishing but in my opinion, it’s not worth it.
Next is about the Trapper Profession tree.
- Mariner – Choosing this profession will help you eliminate all the junk items produced in the crab pot. Because choosing this profession will no longer produce junk items in the crab pot.
- Luremaster – Choosing this profession will no longer require bait in the crab pot.
Both of these professions are good and hard to chose from so choose wisely.
For more content visit Crawford Portal!