So Conan Exile Patch 2.3 is out with some fixes and with some new content. Let’s talk about what’s new in this patch, what are we going to see, and some bug fixes. In this patch, they have tweaked with performance and stability so that we can have a better experience playing. They have also added some new stuff to the Isle of Septah. Let’s start with some of the bug fixes that have been done.
This update consists of many fixes for NPC and crafting. they have also focused on some combat styles. We are not going into detail on what they have fixed, so here is the overview of some important fixes.
- They have some fix on building placement for the insulation on Siptah.
- Some of the craftings were fixed like T3 alchemists now know how to make oil, the recipe for the Silent Leigon boots has changed. Now Eldarium weapons recipes won’t disappear after use and more.
- They have tweaked some combats like, they added some sprint attack on all weapon types. Using weapons on a mount now drains stamina and more.
- Some AI and thralls were fixed. Now we can heal thralls with Wraps, NPC won’t get stuck in vault 5 now, and more.
- They fixed the issue with the purge in the Isle of Siptah.
To learn more about these fix go to the official page of Conan Exile.
New In Isle of Siptah
There are many things that are added to the Isle of Siptah.
- They have added new NPC camps and have been marked on the map.
- Three new factions now control the Isle which are in different sections of the map.
- There is a new system where you can rescue thralls from cages, gain buffs from the altar when you pray, and more.
There is much more added to the Isle of Siptah. Learn more from the official page of Conan Exile
For more content visit Crawford Portal!