Stardew Valley legendary fish are hard to catch? Once you get into fishing there will be a time when you encounter fish that are way too fast to catch. We can still catch those fish with some practice and some good reaction timing. Then comes the legendary fish that are difficult to catch because of their high difficulty.
To vary these fish from the other fish, the legendary fish wears a hat during the minigame. It’s so hard to catch these fish that we need luck with skill and reflexes to succeed. You can find these fish at any time during the day or night.
Stardew Valley Legendary Fish
There are 10 legendary fish in total but 5 of them were released after 1.5 updates. Here is the list of 5 stardew valleys legendary fish before 1.5 update, their locations, and required fishing level:-
- Crimsonfish– Beach (requires fishing level 5)
- Angler– the right of Pierre’s general store, the bridge with wooden planks (requires fishing level 3)
- Legend– The Mountain lake (requires fishing level 10)
- Glacierfish– Cindershap forest (requires fishing level 6)
- Mutant carp– The sewers (no fishing level required for this, only have a 10% chance to hook)
These are the legendary fish before the 1.5 updates.
Legendary Fish II
These are the legendary fish after the 1.5 updates. These are marked as legendary fish II as these can only be completed during the Extended Family Qi’s challenge. These fish are impossible to catch without the quest being active. Catching these fish won’t count toward the master angler achievement.
- Son of Crimsonfish– The Beach (requires fishing level 5)
- Ms. Angler– the right of Pierre’s general store, the bridge with wooden planks (requires fishing level 3)
- Legend II– The Mountain Lake (requires fishing level 10)
- Glacierfish jr.– Cindershap forest (requires fishing level 6)
- Radioactive Carp– The sewers (no fishing level required for this, only have a 10% chance to hook)
These are the places and level requirements to catch these fish.
For more content visit Crawford Portal!
You might also like to read about Stardew Valley Red Snapper.